Things to pack for your dog
Top tips for bringing your dog on holiday to the Hotel Larimar
A few things deserve your attention when travelling with your dog. Here you will find our holiday tips for bringing your dog along to the Hotel & Spa Larimar in Stegersbach to ensure that your 4-legged friend has everything he needs and all the important items are packed!
Make sure you pack:
- Vaccination certificate
- Any border documents needed
- Insurance number and papers
- Tickets for ferry, car train or other forms of transport
- Fresh drinking water and water bowl
- Collar, dog lead, spare lead, muzzle
- Snack for the journey or chew bone (on longer journeys)
- Plastic bags and scoop for stops en route (doggy bag)
- Collar label with your holiday and home address
- Supplies of your usual dog food
- Tin opener or food fork
- Snacks, reward treats, toy
- Brush, comb, sun protection
- Vaseline (in winter)
- First-aid kit
Everything your dog needs at the Larimar thermal spa
The Larimar team will ensure that your dog feels at home in your holiday destination of Stegersbach. Our double rooms offer a dog basket, blanket, food bowl and water bowl especially for guests with dogs.
In our ground floor rooms, your dog can enjoy letting off steam outside while you relax in the Larimar thermal spa. The hotel’s own doggy paradise is located just a few steps from your room with a spacious play area and dog swimming pool!
The Larimar team looks forward to welcoming you and your 4-legged friend to the unique and cosy ambience of the Larimar hotel. Let us know of any specific holiday requirements by sending us a non-binding enquiry!