Well-being at the Larimar thermal spa in Burgenland
A well-being holiday in a cosy and harmonious ambience
The unique thermal spa area at the Hotel & Spa Larimar in Stegersbach invites guests to relax and savour this unrivalled atmosphere of comfort. The hotel’s own well-being and spa area extends over 4,500m2 of space. At the core of this health and well-being paradise is the light-flooded Larimar thermal spa which channels its waters from the precious thermal spas deep down in the depths of the Burgenland earth.
Enjoy the Larimar thermal spa area:
- Thermal indoor pool (approx. 36°C) with massage jets, floor jets and underwater music
- Thermal outdoor pool (approx. 35°C) with massage jets, water jet bench, massage course, water fountains, floor jets and underwater music
- Freshwater swimming pool with counter-current device
- thermal massage pool (approx. 36°C) in the sauna courtyard
- salt water pool (approx. 36°C thermal water with 0,9 % salinity) in the sauna area
- cold water grotto (approx. 18°C) in the sauna area
- Relaxation paradise over 2 floors with comfortable recliners, partner recliners and waterbeds
- 3 whisper rooms for special relaxation
- Extensive garden area with biotope and a sunny sunbathing area
The harmonious architecture which characterises the Hotel Larimar ties in with nature and is continued in the natural environment. Natural woods, delicate forms and elegant design are combined here to form an unrivalled ambience of rest and comfort. Recharge your batteries and gain new energy for everyday life in a location where all four of the natural elements are harmoniously combined.
Delicate warmth in the sauna area
Four different saunas are available in the Larimar thermal spa area and can be tried out and combined as you wish:
- Classic Finnish sauna approx. 90 °C
- Bio herb sauna approx. 60 °C
- Herb/ saltwater steam bath approx. 45 °C
- Infra-red cabin approx. 40 °C
Round off your sauna session with a refreshing dip to achieve the optimal health benefits. Submerse yourself in the cold water pool or use one of the ice fountains for a tingling sensation with ice crystals. The spiral experience showers offer a range of different water sensations.
The luxury of two thermal spas
As a guest at the Larimar, you can use the hotel’s own Larimar thermal spa in addition to the Stegersbach family spa which is included in your room price. Various indoor and outdoor pools covering 1,500m2 of water in total are on offer here in addition to 9 different saunas, slides, children’s pools and an extensive sunbathing area. The experience world at the Stegersbach family thermal spa will add a new dimension to your relaxation stay in Stegersbach. Families with children will enjoy their visit in particular.
Look forward to an exclusive well-being break in Stegersbach in the sunny south of Burgenland. Submerse yourself in the unique ambience of the Larimar where you can recharge your batteries! Share your holiday requirements with us and send us a non-binding enquiry today!