Hygiene- and safety precautions
for a carefree holiday in our Hotel
Our "new" normal has changed, but our hospitality and warmth remain the same. The Larimar is still a place to feel good and relax - this we can promise you.
Great holiday moments with enough space to unfold and retreat as well as our cleanliness gaurantee await you in 36.000 m² resort in Stegersbach. Our current hygiene and safety precautions reflect our latest state of knowledge and may be adapted in accordance to the regulations of our government.
Be mindful together
for a carefree holiday at the Hotel Larimar
Larimar "carefree booking"
By taking out Larimar's "carefree booking" cancellation protection, you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 1 day before arrival - and without giving any reasons. Transfer 5% of the stated arragement price within 48 hours of booking completion and you are already covered.
If you would like to pay with your credit/debit card, our reservation staff will be happy to assist you.
Larimar cancellation protection is not valid for bookings of packages/spas from the Medical Spa catalog for more than 7 nights or for bookings over Christmas/New Year's Eve. In this case, we recommend that you take out Hotelstorno Plus or the more extensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung. Alternatively, the regular cancellation conditions described apply.
TRAVEL & CANCELLATION INSURANCE FOR HOTELS
Even if you are already looking forward to your vacation, unfortunately something unforeseen can always come up. To save you unnecessary costs in the event of cancellation, we recommend that you take out Hotelstorno Plus or the comprehensive Hotelstorno Premium insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung.
We ask you at Check-in:
- Please only travel if you do not have any symptoms similar to COVID; such as cough, fever, etc.
- Take the opportunity to fill out your registration form online. You will receive this by email a few days before arrival.
- The greeting: We will greet you with a hearty "Grüß Gott" but will refrain from a handshake.
Your room will be ready for you to move in from 3pm. Due to the increased disinfection effort, it is not possible to arrive or use the Larimar thermal baths, water and sauna world earlier. Small à la carte menu from 12 pm at the hotel bar.
Hygiene and security during your stay
Hygiene measures and safety concept
- We have worked out a hygiene- und safety concept for the Larimar, that we adapt constantly to the occasion.
- Intensive and ongoing trainings guarantee the highest level of safety and knowledge of our Larimar employees.
- Our fully automatic ventilation system provides a permanent supply of fresh air throughout the entire resort.
Treatments and active program
Massages, therapies and beauty treatments
- You can enjoy our massage and beauty treatments as usual.
- Ongoing desinfection of the loungers and all contact surfaces after each treatment are a matter of course.
Sport and activity program
- If the weather allows, we plan as many sports programs as possible in our garden.
- Indoor there are two large event rooms with big window fronts available.
- Number of participants is limited – with prior registration.
New meal times
- Generous vitality breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:30 am with many organic products, regional, vegan and gluten-free specialties and freshly prepared eggs.
- Lunchtime vital brunch 12:00 to 13:30 pm with many different types of salads and raw vegetables, 2 soups, ham, cheese, various spreads and crispy pastries, etc.
- Sweet hour at the hotel bar/lobby area from 1:30 to 3 pm with delicacies from the Larimar pastry shop.
- 6 course gourmet menu of your choice: from 5:30 to 8:30pm with a generous selection of salads at the buffet, starters, 2 soups of your choise, 3 main courses, including one meat a light fish dish or a vegan dish, dessert from the Larimar pâtisserie, fine cheese platter, 1 menu vegan throughout. In order to ensure more distance during the served dinner, 2 fixed meal times are carried out. After check-in, our restaurant manager will be waiting for you, with whom you can discuss your table allocation.
From breakfast to 6-course dinner
- The Larimar half board begins on your arrival day with our 6-course dinner and ends on your departure day with the vital lunch brunch.
- The highest hygiene standards according to HCCP apply in our kitchen and our employees work with gloves.
- Our popular breakfast buffet can remain. Disposable gloves are provided to our guests for the removal of food. At the buffet you will also find a disinfection spender for cleaning your hands. The same applies to lunch buffet and cake in the afternoon as well as dinner
Larimar thermal bath and sauna world
Enough space to relax and enjoy on more than 6.500 m² thermal bath and 8.500 m² sunbathing area as well as 15.000 m² biotope and natural areas with walking paths around the hotel.
- All 8 pools with thermal water, alkaline sea water and fresh water as well as our 7 saunas in our Larimar sauna world are open.
- You will find signs at the access of the pool that indicate the maximum number of people allowed in the pool.
- In the sauna cabin please be aware that the minimum of 1 meter is maintained and that there is a restriction on the number of people. In front of each cabin signs indicate the max. number of people.
- . Sit down in a checkered pattern to create enough space between people.
- The crystal energy room can still be used (3 waterbeds)
- To ensure the required distance, loungers were reduced in the indoor Larimar thermal area. The minimum distance must not be taken into account for people living in the same household.
- Seperate cuddle nests and beds as well as closed lying areas offer private retreat possibilites and can be reserved in advance.
- In our extensive garden paradise more than 220 loungers are at your disposal. The minimum distance to other guests is easily to keep.
A request to our guests
- Please wash your hands regularly with soup and disinfect your hands several times a day at the large number of provided dispensers.
- Make sure that you keep a safe distance of 1 meter to other guests and our employees.
- Please remain from shaking hands for your own safety.
- Elevator cabins should only be used by people travelling together.
As of 1st June 2021 (Subject to changes)