Relaxation and well-being in the Ayurveda hotel in Austria
5000 year old indian medicine
According to the ancient indian health teaching every human being is designed by three life energies: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. To keep these 3 strenghts in balance is the goal of the ayurvedic treatments. At the same time the self healing powers of the organism are activated.
For more than 5.000 years the well tried empirical medicine, which can be translated into „Knowledge of life“, has been practiced in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Ayurveda adresses people who want to find to their natural balance of body and mind and want to gain new life energy and thus create the basis for lasting health and satisfatction, according to Ayurvedic knowledge.
The Larimar Ayurveda Team with many years of experience adapts to the needs and wishes of the guests and helps with numerous offers to achieve a harmonious balance, health and joy of living.
The three Doshas Vata, Pitta, Kapha
Strenghtening health and gently balancing imbalances. The elements earth, fire, water and air shape us, also through our nutrition. The three „doshas“ influence our character of the body, spirit and soul. The individual constitution type results from the proportion of Vata, Pitta and Kapha:
Vata – element of air
Vata controls movement, bloodstream and digestion, and is assigned to the element air. Vata types are mentally active, slim and petite, are rather restless and easily suffer from insomnia. They need regular, warm meals and beverages and should avoid flatulent and too spicy dishes.
Pitta – Elemente of fire and water
The metabolic principle consists of the elements fire and water; it gives warmth and nourishment to the body. Pitta types tend to be fair skinned, sensitive and ambitious and are prone to dermatological diseases. They should be careful with coffee and alcohol und should avoid greasy food. They react well to sweet, bitter and tart tastes.
Kapha – element of water and earth
The structure principle. The good natured ones with a rather strong stature belong to it. Water and earth are the elements. They love hot spices and like to eat but their digestion is slow and they don’t always enjoy moving.
Discover our specials that suit you most.
For your holiday in the 4 star Hotel Larimar!
Wether you are sportly active, romantic and full of enjoyment or just want to relax in our wellness area, with us you can plan your vacation in advance according to your ideas.
Choose your preferences from our „Requirement compass“ and discover the fitting offers!
Science of life
Ayurveda is based on Indian philosophy and is considered the oldest traditional healing system.
This was handed down as part oft he „Adharva Veda“, a religious script of Hinduism according to which, Brahma – the creator of the universe – created Ayurveda . Another myth speaks of Dhanvantari, the doctor of the gods, as the founder of Ayurveda. The holistic aspiration of this indian medicine is based on 4 fundamental pillars.
The 4 fundamental pillars
At our Larimar Spa you can let yourself be pampered with a variety on Ayurvedic treaments such as the „third-eye“ oil stream, whole body or partial body treatments.
- Ayurvedic Massages: full and partial body massages with natural ayurvedic oils as well as traditonal oil streams on the forehead lead to physical and mental relaxation.
- Nutrition: The ayurcedic nutrition controls the direct factor of food in a harmonious way on the organism.
- Yoga practice: By exercising different body positions (Asanas) in combination with breathing exercices (pranayama) and concentration techniques (meditation), body and mind are consciously brought into harmony with life energy.
- Herbal medicine: Today, countless of people worldwide live according to the Ayurveda teaching, whose holistic aspiration releases positive energies and leads to a more concious, healthier and positive attitude towards life.
Indication for Ayurveda
The ayurvedic treatments can strengthen your entire constitution with the help of natural healing and empirical medicine that is thousand of years old and brings body, mind and soul into harmony.
A lot of Larimar guests have already been able to singificantly improve their state of health with ayurveda, both preventively and curatively. Expierence shows that the special treatments and herbs can improve almost all health problems. In particular with:
- Sleeping disorders, fatigue, exhaustion
- Stomach and intestinal acidosis and inflammation
- Indigestion and gastritis
The knowledge of a long and healthy life.
- Cardiovascular complaints
- Increased heart rate, rapid pulse
- Liver, gallbladder, bladder and kidney problems
- Skin diseases
- Neuromuscular complaints
More indications: obesity, lymph congestion, allergies, rheumatism, joint and vertebral diseases, psychosomatic and psychological illnesses such as anxiety, depression or burn out respond to the traditional method.
Relax and detox
with the Ayurveda specialists from India
The Ayurveda specialists from Kerala in southern India bring Ayurveda at the highest level to Stegersbach in Burgenland. Take advantage of the opportunity for a consultation with the Indian Vaidya Kukku Ramesh, who will determine your constitution type and give you valuable recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
With the offers in the area of holistic alternative medicine, you will find a gentle opportunity in the harmonious atmosphere of the Larimar Spa area to refresh your vital energies, deepen your consciousness and to find a balanced lifestyle.
You will feel cleansed, rejuvenated, detoxified and revitalized. Under the medical direction of Dr. med Grün you will be well looked after and advised by our Ayurveda Team during your stay.
Twenty ayruvedic treatments and authentic ayurvedic focuses are available in Larimar, your Ayurveda retreat:
Soothing Ayurveda wellness, rejuvenating ayurveda Rasayana, a detoxifying Ayurveda program and the intensive Ayurveda Panchakarma cure for physical and mental cleansing. Special cures for a healthy sleep as well as treatments for the back and joints are new in the offered program.
Ayurvedic treatments in the hotel Larimar
- Ayurvedic pulse analysis with health counseling
- Ayurvedic pulse analysis with health and nutritional counseling
- Abhyanga Synchron (four hands)
- Abhyanga und Shirodhara
- Naranga Kizhi
- Katee (Abhyanga, Kizhi, Lepam)
- 14 nights with the Larimar Inclusive Services
- ayurvedic pulse analysis with health consultation 50 minutes
- 1 medical examination
- 1 ayurvedic final examination 25 minutes
- 6 abhyanga (full body oil massages) 50 minutes
- 2 udvartana (powder massage) 50 minutes
- 2 kizhi (herbal stamp massage) 50 minutes
- 4 shirodhara (oilpouring on the forehead) 25 minutes
- 3 neerabhyanga (lymph drainage) 25 minutes
- 1 padabhyanga (foot massage) 25 minutes
- 1 marma energy massage 50 minutes
- 1 virechanam (corporeal removal of toxins)
- 2 pizichil (warm oil baths) 50 minutes
- 3 detox baths 20 minutes
- light ayurvedic nutrition
- ayurvedic tea selection at the spa area and in your room
- daily hatha yoga with our indian yogi